Friday, July 10, 2009

THOSE OLD DAYS....




I was searching high and low for my passport :( million thanks to my bro HOU HOU... every veins in my body is pounding with anger ( how I wish I can just killed him ) as I was looking everywhere for my passport ( the worst of all is he is not sure whether its misplaced or was stolen by some other people as he had someone over the other day to install our broadband modem ).

OMG OMG ... Deeply hope god does put out his helping hand ... its been a few weeks now I've been searching all over to no avail.... So today was more like I found a few of old photos taken 9 years ago during the millenium year.. This photo was taken at Singapore Kranji MRT ( Yup yup on my way to the turf club - as you can see the horses sign board behind me :) ) THOSE WERE THE DAYS and also reminding me I still have to make time out to look for my lost passport... doomed doomed doommeeeddd!!!! aarrghhhghhhh heaps of frust!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you find your passport!! =d I misplaced mine and FREAKED OUT months ago, so I know how it feels like =/