Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drained Out

I'm totally drained out today maybe its I don't have enough sleeps is the major reason but today was sort of hectic not only at work... Normally I'll just have lunch with my colleagues but today since my friend SEONG is in town we lunched and dinnered together as well.

Hey ya spending time with friends is essential to maintain our friendship. Some funny thing was a few years ago everyday I'll try to put in efforts to at least meeting one friend everyday but now I realised there is some changes in my life. At times like today I just wanna have a queit night alone by myself ( though its never gonna happen :) the moment I step at home my mom starts to talk non-stop endlessly to me ) At times I do feel bad cos most of the time when mom starts to talk I never listen but will keep watching the tv or indulge in my own thoughts.. Anyway she just needs to talk not a listener... She can just go on and on repeating the same issues and the best part of it is MY MOM NEVER REALISED.

Though I do missed clubbing sometimes but now I preferred to have a good coffee time with a few good friends where sharing thoughts or a good lunch or superb SUNDAY BRUNCH I don't mind.

Tonight I was supposed to have tea with Bernard but might be both of us are drained out as well as yesterday night we had tea till almost 12pm... Its a good thing now I'm sitting in front of the computer posting. So far for today another tiresome Tuesday :)

By the way before I forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR DEAR COUSIN RUBY... ANOTHER YEAR WISER HOPEFULLY LOVE YA

1 comment:

grayspirit said...

What is the name of that song and the artist on your website? I always surf Blogexplosion in the morning and enjoy listening to the song when it shows up. Is it a Malaysian or Chinese artist?