Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A HELPING HAND

To what extent would you lend a helping hand to a needy friend??? There is just numerous times where I've set my principles of not borrowing money to friends as I believe finding a solutions is the better way of helping, worse money is a sensitive issues as now because of the economy crisis everyone is tend to be more selfish... Keeping the money to myself is better than lending it to friends.

I dunno why I'll help my friend and this is the second time. I have enough problems on my plate and really don't have so much of energy to butt into others problems. This shall be last time time I'm helping out :)

Hope tomorrow will be more sunnier and everything is back to places.... You have my best wishes :)

Believing in yourself as god has set up your path to work this way.... Challenging yourself to better you.

2 comments:

Muffie Shannen said...

friends to help each other even without something in return. i know will do the same to you..

Muffie Shannen said...

be happy!..