Sunday, July 12, 2009

FOOT MASSAGE...

Whoa Whoa ... I just gotten home and was excited wanna share my first hand experience to one of those FOOT MASSAGE PARLOUR... Oomphhhh.... its superb :) Dear dear KKKKK I know those foot massage its very common but all these times I dare not to even try it as every friends been saying its a painful experience.

As after lunch with Bernard he suggested I follow him to this particular parlour in Oakland S2 ( where he assures me its all done by professionals from China ).

First they soaked both my foot in warm water with chinese herbs ( some mild herbal smell not those extreme strong ), while soaking they start to massage my shoulder, neck and part of head ( hmmmm destressing ), approximately 15 mins later they proceed to massage my foot :)

Some parts the pain was almost unbearable ( as they explain its due to symptoms of some health problems in those particular points - so need to pay attention to those problems ) .. and some its very pleasuring ... more like destressing :)

EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY.. ITS NOT SO SCARY AFTER ALL :)

No comments: