Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Faith Faith Faith

Please god... let me have enough faith to go through all the obstacles I'm undergoing now. I know its unfair to pray to god to make me strong enough to overcome the problems I've created by myself but at times where one is not sure to keep moving forward or make turns or just turn back, asking for more strength to keep forward thru the journey is the best solutions.
Only my own personal thoughts no offends mean here and please no hard feelings pleeeeeeasseeee .... Just assume god is watching and caring for every living creatures on earth, by chance everyone is praying in hope god will lend a helping hand, will god help everyone of us despite who we are. By then god must be superbly busy... LOL.
Enough of my thoughts today as this is a sensitive and just a little out of the mind. Maybe the lost of directions in my life now till losing my own touch.

No comments: