Sunday, June 28, 2009

Why do we need love?

As I was browsing thru my emails out of one of my daily horoscopes articles 'WHY DO WE NEED LOVE' ... All the time I was more like wanna understand what is love maybe this article opens up another point of view on how should I view love.

So its advise is more like LOVE makes us happy, contented and all good things. Sort of like with love comes with the package of all good things.

Well what do you think huh???!!! Well it might be true with one condition which is if your love is being returned ( okie okie love needs sacrifices but here its another issue dudes ) .. If your love is being turned down will you still be feeling contented, happy, satisfied, self esteem boost???

Overall love this simple word covers too generally in every aspects of our life... there are just too many times where I wanna to know what's love, the more I explore the more vague it seems.

2 comments:

Jerine said...

the song in your blog sucks!

wayneb36301 said...

I say that we were created by God to need love and to share love.
And we can not properly love or receive love without God loving through us and receiving love through us.