Sunday, June 28, 2009

Relieved...

Earlier on I was trying out a new gadget - upload my own photo as background ... Hmm it does sounds cool so I just did as per instructed but turns out to be its totally wrecked as it doesn't blend out ... More like all my post can't be read as all the colors just out of place...
So I've made another blog in order to save all my old post ( only those which I like alot & able to copy ) and I've searched online to see what I can do about retrieving my old templates.. Finally finally today I've done it :) Well its very simple - just by deleting the post where I uploaded on the day but I've lost my site meter, tagboard and all other links...
So one good things won't come along with better things. Maybe I just have to work harder to keep my blog the way I want it and new things not necessary will be better :) Will bear in my mind now :) This is really a big lesson

No comments: