Sunday, November 08, 2009

Own DIY manicure

I've been slacking these 2 months cause I'm addicted orrrr obsessed with Facebook games :) yea I know there are other better things to do but if you've never been there you'll never understand what I'm undergoing now...
I've been thinking to post to share about my new interest which is my very own DIY manicure - a little proud on my new learnt skills LOL .. Aware its not that professionally done yet I'm just proud proud proud ^_^
Heaps and many more heaps of thanks to fellow blogger jocelyn :) cos of her new manicure which motivate me to post my little own creation.


















5 comments:

Verna Luga said...

hi joedie, you mean ... you did this ... wow got some skills, this also a high paying job .. other than facebooking, tending fish and farming ... hahahahah!

Unknown said...

wow.. not bad not bad.. hahahhaa !!

Joedie said...

hmmm really nice huh??? I tot I'll br the only one who find my own DIY nice ^_^

no name said...

is my pleasure to come on ur amazing site......great day for you.........keep in touch

Unknown said...

your nails are nice... you did it well!