Thursday, November 12, 2009

errrr hungry

Why I have to make some stupid resolution which now I doubt I can keep to it... Other than 1 or 2 issues that is keeping me awake till now is I'm damn hungry I can't sleep. Shall I just skip my strict diet and get something to eat??? Despite I ate some oats 2 hours ago my hunger seems not fading..
So now back to my own favorite quotes... Have faith in fate so I'm fated to be chubby but I have stronger faith that I'm gonna shed off all these extra pounds I gained this whole year before the next new year welcomes me :)
Guess I'm forever lack of will power to stick to my own dreams even if its just a small little resolution. I'm sleepy like hell and yet can't empty my mind for some sleeps so what can I do now... Hmm maybe I should get back to my facebook games ( just about yesterday I swear to myself to cut down on facebook ) ... KKKKKKKK dear dear me earth is moving on time is passing by despite I'm feeling miserable here and if I keep on awake tomorrow its gonna be a hard day at work - alot of reports I have to submit tomorrow. Nitey nite

No comments: