Saturday, September 05, 2009

My dream LITTLE nude Dress in exchange for all my LBD

I have been searching for this photo online for a few months and finally today found it on MSN... Why all this hassle huh? Well particularly becos of SJP 'little nude dress' - well everyone tends to only will try to fill their wardrobes with all sorts of LBD ( little black dress - this goes the same for me ) but now I'm desperately looking for a nude dress the exact like SJP's though I don't require the precise one but just love this shade too much ^-^ ... Each time if I browse the webs looking for her photos I just missed 'SEX AND THE CITY' so much now just waitng for the SATC movie 2 - I just missed Carrie and Samantha heaps :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love SATC, and that dress is lush. Nude is so hard to wear though, it'd wash me out! Gotta have some killer heels as well for a dress like that. Really liked your blog, got here through blogexplosion :)

sweetromance2 said...

Great looking dress. Good luck. You are very lucky you can wear a dress like that. It looks like it would show every bump and bulge.