Sunday, August 09, 2009

First Week of August 2009 - HUMAN'S SELFISHNESS

Hmm... Time passes by sort of quickly, nothing much has been done and yet its left only another 4 months to bid goodbye to 2009... The 1st week of August nothing much other than is Carmen's birthday 07/08/09.
This week I was quite upset, once Daniel asked ' is all human beings selfish ' and I told him ' YES ' which quite disappoints him but after today this statements makes me more confident my answer is very true... as all the time everyone puts their own priority first and when others not complying or can't be in the same shoes they just said ' you never understand me '.
What's my answer??? ' Sorry I don't understand you, yet I don't need a friend who doesn't understand me as well ' .. Do I sound too harsh? I know Daniel is going thru all kinds of obstacles now in every aspect of life. I've tried my best to just be a listening ear and give my helping hand as best I can pull through but if all the time he can only see for himself and never once did consider my situation.... What friends are for?
I've landed myself into a few problems trying to help him and in return its some comments like I don't understand him and he feels sad about it. For me its the last straw - I'm hurt and disappointed with this friend. One good thing now is that I can be more assure my choice of not butting into other people's affair is very true.... So it might be the end of me helping out...

No comments: