Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A week ago... :)

Exactly a week ago was my birthday... still the same young me sitting here even though another year of birthday approaches into my life and by the way birthday is just another some sort of occasion to remind us of the numbers of age in our life... Don't get me wrong here, I'm not so bothered about what is my age this year as deep down in my heart I feel young and that's the most important thing to me :)
Looking back to last week 7 days from now, I'm at work and what???!!! Oh, what I get on my birthday??? :) a bouquet of roses from an anonymous friend... Why anonymous huh??? Its because I receive it from the florist but the card attached to it bears no name... Too bad isn't it?? Hey hey on the other hand (ok ok don't need to remind me I only have 2 hands) maybe from a secret admirer??? Bingo!!!
To be frank this year 2006 I had a great birthday I ever had in these few years, truly enjoy myself in the company of all my colleagues as 2 of them comes to JB from KL... so its more like maybe the next year I won't be able to spend my birthday with them again and another thing is we'll never know what awaits for us in the future...
I'M REALLY HAPPY ON THE 23/05/2006
Even though this whole month of May is the most hectic month in my life (I really think so) its really amazing how I can still be enjoying this particular birthday of mine and it seems as though the most memorable for me to remember for the coming few years in the future

No comments: