Thursday, May 18, 2006

Other's of my FiRsT N LaSt...

Today is the same old hectic days... Yea by now till the June not even a day is not a hectic one with my job. While I'm driving on my way back home... I was thinking about my yesterday post 'FIRST N LAST'... Yesterday I'm trying to rationalise the thought that visit my mind the first and last thing of my day and suddenly I realised other than this... There's also other things that I've been doing is the same 'FIRST N LAST' so here am I now sitting in front of my PC trying to think about things that some people will do the same thing - first thing in the morning and the last thing before going to sleep... EXAMPLE : MAKING PHONE CALL TO THE SAME NUMBER (Yea yea yea... only lovers will do that), BRUSHING TEETH (Who won't??? but what I mean here is those people that do the same thing first n last thing in their routine)
I think I'm really obsessed now with this 'FIRST N LAST' of my life...

No comments: