Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Past... Present... Future...

Where am I living now -> Past, present or the future??? Mostly of the things that is on my mind is about the past or future... Always like missing all the things that had happened in the past like : college days in KL... Every night spent in the company of good friends ( Missing them like hell )... Every good things thant had happened... Good and bad times we have been through together... Crying our hearts out together... Miss all those moments... Even now in the present I'm living... those precious time we get together to catch up with each other, most of the time we will talk about the past of the future... Future??? Oh well, its like planning what to do so that we can be together -> working togethere and spend all the spare time together like what we used to do in the past as we are all living in separate places due to the circumstances...
Today, I was sitting in the living room thinking what is in the present? Why don't I like to talk about the present life I'm living in? Is it because I'm not happy with 'NOW'??? Or is it 'NOW'... I'm living in it, so it seems not that important??? Past, present, future... which is important? All three seems important and yet not important... The important part is like what is contain in it and what is happening in it that make things seems important...
Everything seems like undecidable, without past where does present stands??? and how will future be like... Maybe this three role each has their own importance... If without the past experience would today... I still bother to treasure the friendship built among all friends??? Until I can't see myself without all best friends in my life in the future... Although I don't just meant friends here, there are also other important things that had happened until now I have become what I am today and is looking forward to see what I'll become later on in the later stage of my life...

No comments: