Monday, November 21, 2005

Fate???

Been leading a normal, down to earth life for quite a certain of time and was thinking life is simple or complicated? There are times when I think my life is simple and everything is goin gon smoothly down the path... Oh Gosh!!! :-( Then... within a second, yet things happened and complicated everything in my life... Is it things complicated me or the other way round...??? I make situations happened that later on complicated my life? <>
Is FATE playing his role now in my life? Wondering-wondering... So is this what's the saying of ' FATED TO BE???' FATE is one sure thing I would like to understand now...
I think I'm in love but why am I not being happily in love??? So is it FATE again played his role??? Putting up all kinds of obstacles he can think of to test what love means to me afterall... Searching for love or love found me??? Chemical reactions till I see sparks... fireworks... in the pit of darkness... So is this love should be??? I'm feeling so confused and the situation seems too confusing to me... I totally believe in FATE but I was also wondering do I have enough FAITH in myself to play along this long journey of life with FATE???? Uncertaintity... Insecurance...

No comments: