Friday, November 11, 2005

Passers By,Acquaintance or Friends???

Passers By... Everyday there are different kind of people we might meet. Some we'll get acquainted with and then emerge to as friends or good friends or better still best friend or even lovers??? but there are also some who we can't get along with each other and just forget we had actually met before.
The process of getting to know each other -> where would this lead us to later on in the future... Best friends, do we still keep contacting each other like what we are doing now or just take each other for granted? Or on the other hand, (yeah rite there's only 2 hands we have) is it we'll get out of each others life and to the worst... even there's a chance we meet someday, we can't even recognise each other or don't want to admit we know each other?
Today I was thinking about a friend, wondering whether our friendship meant anything to this particular friend... we collided with each others path of life but would we be walking together or even running the opposites way or just ignore each other present... Or just pretend we have never met before??? IN THE FUTURE... So no matter what's the circumstances awaiting for us in the future I've decided that from today onwards I need to appreciate every seconds spend with all my friends...
Oh!!! What makes me thought about all these??? Well, because the other day, I met a friend and I went up to this particular close friend of mine (which I believe we have share quality moments together) and said 'HI'... errr... well, too bad this anonymous friend answered/asked me -> 'Who are you?' and anonymous friend is definitely not joking and I'm just standing there wondering what happened between us or is it something that I have done to anonymous friend??? Do I deserve such kind of treatments I'm asking myself... definitely NOOOOOOOO!!! So why do I care... anonymous friend decided to forget we are friends so just let it be the way anonymous friend want it to be...

No comments: