Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trying ... Trying

Earlier slightly some time ago I thought I'm gonna closed down my blog since I've not been posting for almost 2 years ... its not like I don't wanna post but I don't have any thoughts or can be put this way - I lost the ability to write ... I can't seems to organized my own thoughts and sitting in front of the pc staring at the screen keep thingking keep trying but nothing seems to appear ...

Walking down memory lane ( of things that happen in these 2 years ) ... too many things happen and yet it seems alot of things remain unchanged ... I stop posting since the day I got robbed in Johor Bahru :( maybe the thief rob my ability of writing my thoughts hahaha ... that incident is not funny at all but since is in the past I think now I'm not afraid of it anymore...

Well maybe today is a good start ... I'll try to post once again...

No comments: