Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I MISS YOU ALOT

Wow its been exactly 2 mths I haven't been posting - most probably this 2 mths its just daily routine life and nothing particular things happen and at the same time busy with work...
' I MISS YOU ' Just a few words won't take much effort to tell another person and yet there's alot of people out there won't tell to other person in their life - be it the lover or just any of the family... :)

Today is special and must make it a rememberance - to remind myself that whenever I miss whoever must let them know on the spot - Charlotte told me today that her special date (who they have been dating for a few months by now) actually for the first time telling her that particular magic word 'I MISS YOU ALOT' - sound simple but it really make her happy - she's been smiling and in a happy mood all the time today no matter what happen

No comments: